JUL 25 1968“D” RENDEZVOUS MISSION TECHNIQUES OPEN ITEM LIST
July 25, 1968
“D” RENDEZVOUS MISSION TECHNIQUES OPEN ITEM LIST (to be discussed at next meeting)
1. Rendezvous Navigation Mission Techniques Panel Report.
2. MPAD to determine expected trajectory dispersions at initiation of the rendezvous exercise.
3. MPAD to determine CSI/CDH out-of-plane ΔV lower threshold.
4. MPAD to determine CDH₂ time bias.
5. ASPO to determine expected LM IMU alignment accuracy when docked to the CSM.
6. Review of MCC-H/Crew Pad Message Format.
7. Crew to determine from simulator exercises the maneuverability of the LM in the docked configuration during terminal phase.
8. MPAD to establish acceptable difference limits for use in comparison of onboard vs MSFN rendezvous targeting (CSI, CDH, & TPI).
9. Review of rendezvous maneuver monitoring procedures.
10. TRW to present AGS align and initialization procedures.